SPECTRA Polaris 512-15pl
SPECTRA Polaris 512-15pl
To be used with: LIYU PS3204-S512, LIYU PS3208-S512; Rodin P9320-B (4H), Rodin P9320-B (8H); Flora PP2512UV, SMART UV PRINTER; JHF UV R5000, JHF UV R3300, JHF UV R5000S, JHF UV R3300S; LEOPARD E3000, LEOPARD S2600, Anhui Liyu Innova PS, Infiniti Fina 250Q / Fina 320Q, Eurotech Aslan / Leo / Lion, Gongzheng GZCK 3212 AK, Flora LJ 320P, Rodin P9320-B, Sun Neo UV- Flatbed, Teckwin TeckUV 3200SR / TeckStorm TS600 / TeckStorm TS300, CET Color X-Press X500 / X-Press X500h / X-Press X1000 / X-Press X1000hl, Truepress Jet W3200UV, Wit-Color Ultra 4000-3304 / Ultra 4000-3308
• The SPECTRA Polaris 512-15pl Printhead has 512 independent channels arranged in multiple rows at 200 dots-per-inch spacing for single color operation, or 100 dots-per-inch spacing for two color operation.
• The printhead is designed for binary jetting using a 15-picoliter native drop size with 8-meters per second nominal drop velocity for jetting fluids in the 8 to 20 centipoise range. Using VersaDrop jetting technology, the printhead is capable of adjustable binary operation at drop sizes up to 30 picoliters with resolutions up to 1000 dpi.
• Building upon the legendary reliability and performance of the Spectra Nova and Galaxy printheads, theSPECTRA Polaris 512-15pl family of printheads uses field proven materials and a repairable design to deliver a long service life and consistent output. And by leveraging the inherent flexibility of the Q-Class platform, the SPECTRA Polaris 512-15pl offers even greater jetting performance, nozzle packing density, and configuration flexibility.
• The SPECTRA Polaris 512-15pl Printhead is compatible with a broad range of inks, including UV-curable, aggressive organic solvent and aqueous inks and associated maintenance fluids.
• The unique design of PolarisSPECTRA Polaris 512-15pl Printhead allows each 256-channel module to be replaced and accurately registered in the field with no special tools or recalibration. An integral mounting bezel with precision registration points enables drop-in alignment with other carriage features.
• Two electrical connectors contain eight serial data lines that supports fire frequencies in excess of 50 kHz.
• The flexible fluid interface allows single and two-color operation. Each 256-channel module is dual ported to facilitate easy priming, flushing and ink recirculation. Heaters and temperature sensors allow precise control of ink viscosity at jetting temperatures up to 60°C.
• 15 picoliter nominal drop size;
• 512 individual addressable nozzles;
• Incorporates VersaDrop™ binary jetting capability;
• Excellent channel-to-channel uniformity;
• High frequency continuous operation;
• Designed for long service life;
• Supports UV-curable, solvent, and aqueous-based inks;
• Configurable for single- and two-color operation;
• Integral mounting bezel with precision features;
• Optimized for high viscosity jetting fluids;
• Built-in heaters and temperature sensors;
• Operation up to 60°C [140°F];
• Simplified field repair with no special tools required.
The SPECTRA Polaris 512-15pl Printhead is a high performance designed for a broad range of industrial and commercial printing applications at resolutions up to 1000 dpi. Robust construction and repairable design make it ideal for solvent, UV and aqueous based wide format printers built for demanding production environments.
1. The printhead is required to be installed by professional persons.
2. Due to the nature of and the many factors that go into installing them, we do not accept returns or give refunds on electronic or service parts. Once the package is delivered, it is the customer s responsibility to check the package for damage. If there is any visible damage on the package, please refuse the shipment and call us at +86 13416300894 or send email to email@example.com
3. Please seriously pay attention on information of printhead model while purchasing from us. Once received your item, please inspect if the printhead matches up with the model you required.If you have any problems, it is very important that contact us as soon as possible before installing it onto machine. Please be aware that we don t accept any return and refund once the printhead is installed on the machine.